Kick start your career journey!
The pandemic has impacted many people, creating additional employment challenges, especially for our new College and University graduates of 2020. We at Siemens, want to help.
Experience@Siemens is an exciting opportunity for new Graduates from college or university to transition from academic to the workplace. Siemens Canada will provide you with practical and meaningful work experience as you start your career journey and help you build business skills.
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress. We are excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us as a recent graduate –by beginning your early career through Experience@Siemens New Graduate Program. Whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your perspective.
Recent graduates enrolled in this program will be partnered with a mentor and receive one on one coaching and guidance in support of their development and to help navigate their early career. In addition, this program will help students establish contacts and widen their network to excel in their career journey. Experience@Siemens offers experiential learning and the flexibility to work part-time up to 100 hours per month, allowing you to balance your personal life and career goals.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens.
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
- As a Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist, you possess a combination of business and technical skills to help support Siemens Canada’s digital transformation.
- Working within Corporate Communications you will:
- Support the Digital Infrastructure Consultant with building, editing and quality checking Siemens Canada web pages and intranet pages, using Adobe Experience Manager and Microsoft SharePoint, respectively, adhering to branding and design specifications. You will support in leveraging the Eloqua Marketing Automation solution to build email and digital marketing campaigns. You will understand and interpret data and analytics to implement enhancements.
- Support the Social Media Manager with the creation and management of organic and paid content on Siemens social media channels. including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. You will help manage and schedule content via CRM tool Sprinklr.
- You will create and edit video and audio files, manage digital assets using Adobe Digital Asset Management tool.
- You may be asked to participate in special projects based on business requirements
- Work with Canadian and global team and project members
What will you need to succeed?
- Certificate/Degree in Digital Graphic Arts or Digital Marketing and Communications would be considered an asset
- Graduated from post-secondary within the last 12 months.
- Above average study performance (Accumulative average > 2.5 (B-)). Transcripts to be provided upon request.
- Demonstrable experience with Adobe Experience Manager or Microsoft Share Point would be an asset
- Demonstrable experience planning, creating and scheduling content for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- Demonstrable experience with Google Ads, including YouTube, display ads and Search would be an asset.
- Experience creating social media reports and campaign analytics.
- Great passion and aptitude for the convergence of marketing/communications with technology
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products is highly desirable
- Experience with HTML and graphic editing tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Bilingual is an asset
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adapt to change, take initiative, be resourceful and dependable
- Must be able to work independently and in a confidential and ethical manner
- A terrific team player willing to step in and help
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.