Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This position is 2nd shift. The hours will be 2:30 –11:00 pm M-F
The Deliver/Order Fulfillment SCM Logistics Professional is an integral part of CSML's mission to provide the right parts to the right place at the right time. This position deals directly with customers and is responsible for managing orders through the complete delivery cycle as well as necessary support functions in order to meet customer expectations and on-time delivery goals.
- Deliver and invoice spare part orders worldwide for all Healthcare business units to the service organizations and direct sale customers in app. 40 countries
- Oversee the monitoring, track & trace the orders through entire supply chain
- Provide regular status updates on all orders that cannot be filled immediately
- Additional areas of responsibility include Follow-the-Sun orders for ROW, and On-call coverage
- Work closely with 3PL (3rd Party Logistics Provider) & Network teams for delivery compliance and performance
- Work closely with buyer/planners to ensure high parts availability, process escalations
- Manage customer relationships
- Participate in LEAN initiatives and other performance improvement activities
Key Working Relationships: Contacts are with immediate manager, others in the team, CSML leadership and teams in the US and Germany, RSC and 3PL partners. The position also has regular contact with US service personnel for both in-vitro and in-vivo businesses (Call Center staff and managers, CSEs, RSMs, and ZVPs), as well as customers in the US and RUs around the world.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or 4 Years of equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2+ years of successful experience in order management/invitro and SRM with successful demonstration of responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Strong computer skills including SAP P41, P40, Office 365 Suite
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with management levels
- Proven customer support experience/customer orientation
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in analyzing metrics and understanding data driven insights and solutions
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working with multiple functions, worldwide internal as well as external contacts
- Ability to understand, on the phone, English spoken with a wide variety accents and skill levels
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish, written and spoken
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.