Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director Customer Journey and Business Excellence
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional that is all ears to our Customer’s stories and knows how to translate this into process improvement and documentation that will pass an audit. As a Director Customer Journey and Business Excellence, you will be responsible for:
- You will drive the transformation of the Customer Supply Chain organization to climb the customer ladder and become easier to do business with through implementing Customer Journey mapping in the organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of trained resources for Customer Journey mapping. You will identify, manage and control customer journey mapping exercises and demonstrate the value to executive management
- You will be the process owner for all process documentation and represent the Customer Supply Chain organization during audits in close collaboration with the Quality Management team. You define and set standards for quality, process and Customer Story focused metrics.
- You will analyze, develop, and implement Business Excellence guidelines and procedures (e.g. regarding Benchmarking activities) for assigned area of responsibility, ensures proper communication and training.
- You will plan and initiate continuous improvement activities and (self-) assessments of organizational unit's operational performance and cost savings initiatives while working cross-functionally with other organizations to ensure successful outcomes of all initiatives.
- You will act as a central coordinator for both the Customer Supply Chain and Customer Finance team for Business Excellence
- Lead the adoption and drive Digital Transformation within the organization
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You know how to motivate customers and are able to rally their interest and support by outlining the value add of a true partnership to define the Customer Supply Chain processes.
- You are considered an authority when it comes to business process excellence, lean management, organizational reporting, continuous improvement, change execution, analytics, and KPI’s
- Your attention to detail and experience with process mapping and documentation will make sure that an audit can be passed at any time
- You collaborate with the rest of the customer Supply Chain team to identify process improvement opportunities by using analytics and reporting and then drive and monitor those business excellence projects.
- You have a consulting approach and know how to run efficient and successful workshops
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Min. 5-8 years of Customer Journey or Business Excellence experience or process consulting
- Min. 5-8 years of driving continuous improvement projects and managing change execution
- Prior people management required
- Min. Required BS/BA, Master’s degree preferred
- Lean Six Sigma or higher certification
- Continuous improvement and change execution
- Leading process improvement workshops
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Familiar with Agile and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Experience with Customer Experience programs, process visualization, operational reporting, KPI’s, documentation and audits
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.