Siemens Digital Industries Software, an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization, is looking for an information developer for its Lifecycle Collaboration Software products. In this role, you will apply your technical expertise, product lifecycle knowledge, and your technical communication or instructional design specialization to design and develop information solutions that assist global customers. Additionally, you will solve complex problems related to user-assistance and product use and conduct audience and task analyses. You will also use independent judgment to plan, design, and develop user-assistance content and work with product managers, customers, subject matter experts, localization experts, the company’s global technical assistance center, and sales support for product planning and development. At times, you will perform the role as subject matter expert and/or project manager and mentor less experienced co-workers.
* Create user-focused content, including online assistance, tutorials, graphics, and multimedia elements.
* Use complex XML development tools and Component Content Management System to create end-user products.
* Solve complex problems related to user-assistance and product use.
* Balance competing priorities and projects to deliver high quality content meeting all deadlines.
* Work effectively to develop content in a SAFe development environment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical Communication, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years professional experience in technical communication, engineering, and/or product lifecycle management in a production environment
* Experience with developers in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Strong Project Management skills
* Excellent interview and research skills
* Polished ability to write concisely
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.