With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Siemens Mobility – leader company in rolling stock, automation and solutions for railway industry is looking for the Deputy Chief Of R&D Department (railway trains) - an expert who provides technical and organizational support for the process of development, manufacturing, testing (commissioning) and operation of EMUs.
- The state of art leading railway rolling stock building enterprise – a joint venture of the German world machine-building leader and the Russian machine-building concern. Number of employees is more than 4000.
- Place of work: 36 Parkovaya str., Verkhnyaya Pyshma, Sverdlovsk region;
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00-17:00;
- Annual bonus based on the company's productivity and personal KPI;
- Employment in line with the Labor Code (LC) of the Russian Federation for the first months in Siemens Mobility LLC for the purpose of training, then renegotiation and signingof LC with Ural Locomotives LLC;
- Relocation expenses compensation package & rental housing;
- Social package;
- Three-year contract with possibility to extend.
- Providing technical support from Siemens Mobility specialists;
- Leading the development of technical specifications for EMUs creation;
- Leading the development of technical requirements for systems, blocks and elements of EMUs;
- Definition of priorities. development directions. requirements and tasks for working groups;
- Definition of performing and judging the results of following engineering tasks: traction calculations; development of algorithms for EMUs’ equipment operation; development of programs and methods for testing EMUs’ equipment;
- Analyze results of tests of EMUs and their components and development of recommendations for improving the operation/elimination of deficiencies in the equipment of EMUs;
- Analyze results of controlled operation of EMUs and their components and development of measures to improve the operation/eliminate deficiencies in the equipment of EMUs;
- Organization and holding of the acceptance of the results of the design and development works (acceptance commissions);
- Organization and holding of technical meetings, including with the participation of foreign specialists, including specialists of Siemens Mobility;
- Organizing and holding negotiations with manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for EMUs.
Requirements for Applicants/ competences:
- Education: Engineer/ Master / PfD degree in an Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering);
- Professional: Design of rolling stock, including Traction system design, Traction control, Train control, Safety / LCC / RAMS, Product management, Bid management, System design / mechanical design, Shell design, Interior design, Assembling & Installation;
- Leaderships: 5 years management experience with at least 30 engineers;
- Intercultural: Russia and other countries, Fluent/Advanced Russian Linguistic skills, Fluent/Advanced English or German;
- Expert: Highly developed knowledge in own area of activity, Personnel management, Conflict management, discussion methods and cooperation,
- Advanced: Knowledge across different fields of rolling stock, Processes and rules, Project management, Analysis methodology, Review methodology, Presentation skills, Experience of working in international company
- Perfect communication skills and well-developed ability to establish trustful relationships with different types of local experts & engineers;
- Flexibility, Proactiveness, Stress-resistance.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time