- You will ensure that business goals and strategies are implemented, and that the team adheres to all company policies and guidelines.
- In close alignment with appropriate partners and stakeholders, you will identify opportunities for enhancing the customer experience. This includes streamlining and harmonizing processes, improving product quality, and reducing overall expenses.
- You will prioritize and monitor the status of projects, manage the allocation of resources, and ensure that all required procedures and processes are performed.
- Throughout the product service lifecycle, you will identify and assess risks, and develop suitable mitigation strategies.
- You will evaluate individual and team performance and provide guidance and training to improve team performance and individual professional development.
- You are knowledgeable with Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound products.
- You understand the Product Lifecycle Management process for medical devices.
- You have experience in customer service operations including serviceability and documentation processes.
- You have experience working with cross-functionally teams, developing strategies, and providing effective solutions.
- You possess the ability to anticipate and identify limitations/constraints and provide solutions and measures to ensure successful completion.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years medical devices experience; including experience in a Medical Technology industry
- 2 or more years of people management experience. Proven leadership skills, working with diverse teams in a customer service-oriented environment where effective supervision and coaching were demonstrated.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.