Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 office
We make real what matters!
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
- Functional analysis of existing software
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology
- Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
- Collaborating with multi-functional and globally located teams
- Driving creative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
- Prepares prototypes for internal review and brainstorming.
What you need to make real what matters.
- An engineering graduate with 3-6 years of experience in design and development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
- Shoul have at least 2 years of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- Programming language skills – Expert knowledge in C# .NET development.
- Advanced experience in Windows Desktop applications, WinForms.
- Software design and development – Competence in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Standard platforms - expertise in software development on and for the Windows platforms.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Debugging skills - ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience in development and testing.
- Experienced in Agile\Scrum development process is preferred.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time