- Manage all relevant tasks in commercial sales and bid management areas, supporting effective, proﬁtable business and accountable management in assigned area of responsibility.
- Manage the sales and bid actives for service and spare parts business including controlling and forecasting.
- Analyze contract and ﬁnancial conditions (either from customer, consortium partner and major subcontractors, if applicable), prepare bid documents and coordinate them with all involved stakeholders.
- Take ownership for the commercial correctness, credit worthiness check of important external stakeholders, particularly direct customers.
- Prepare and present bids to involved management levels in our headquarter, regional and local management, in line with our internal management approval process.
- Coordinate and prioritize bid activities from ﬁnancial, accounting, contractual and commercial point of view, within the scope of the applicable business processes for sales and bidding.
- Participate in negotiation of commercial customer T&Cs with the applicable guidelines, and in coordination with the relevant departments (e.g. Sales, Legal, Finance, Insurance, Tax, etc.)
- Drive risk and opportunity management.
- The Commercial Sales & Bid Manager is a team player, coordinating the activities and interfaces with the responsible departments and internal and external stakeholder.
- You have prior commercial experience in a project-driven environment, preferably in sales positions.
- 5-10 years work experience in similar roles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent qualification from reputable University or College in the field of Accounting or Finance.
- You come with background in project controlling and reporting.
- Ability to analyze information and provide reports and feedback to project team members.
- Very good communication and English language skills.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time