The DCS and SCADA Service Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and commissioning of PCS7 based Control Systems, TIA Portal, WinCC SCADA Systems, SIMATIC PLC Systems, and OT Cybersecurity systems for a variety of industrial control system applications predominantly in the Water Industry, Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas sectors.
- Development of control system and OT Cybersecurity system design
- PCS7, WinCC and STEP 7 programming of control systems
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Siemens DCS and SCADA design, programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience in PCS7 Systems
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- In depth knowledge of Water and Wastewater process, Petrochemical processes, and Oil & Gas processes
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Shall be currently working and living in Qatar.
- Qatar driving license
- IEC61131 PLC Coding Standards.
- IEC61508 Safety System
- IEC62443 Cybersecurity standards
- Ability to develop PCS7 and PLC programs based on reading schematics and interpreting customer specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot control loops and motor wiring
- Network architecture design
- Industrial instrumentation selection, configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in both Water and Oil & Gas industries.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time