Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Service Partner Process Coordinator to join our Customer Service (CS) team.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
- Manage the activity of Siemens Healthineers Service Partners, including (but not limited to) OEM and Blue Service activity, ensuring effective planning of breakdowns, installations, preventative maintenance and updates/modifications
- Manage the operational performance of Service Partners to ensure contractual obligations are met with high customer satisfaction; identify areas of improvement and collaboration with CS operations and business management teams to manage changes/developments to existing processes
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Service Partners to ensure compliance to service levels and key performance indicators. Work collaboratively to ensure any deficiencies are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Act as the key point of contact for all stakeholders (including external contacts and internal employees) for any operational issues regarding Service Partner activity, taking ownership of escalated events and managing them through to a satisfactory resolution
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilisation of resources and equipment, including the consumption of cryogenic gases
- In collaboration with service colleagues, ensure the installed base is accurate and up to date, specifically with respect to assets managed in collaboration with Service Partners. Working with the CS auditing team, ensure all Service Partner related activity is compliant and in line with our global Good Documentary Practice (GDP) guidelines and relevant ARTDs
- Maintain the accuracy of all CS related process documentation with respect to Service Partner engagement in our Process Documentation database
- Maintain relevant training documentation, ensuring training for colleagues is current and complete
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced user of SAP/Siebel, ideally with CSE co-ordination experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office 365
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in process improvement and change management
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time