Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Building pipeline and closing services deals by engaging consultatively with prospects, current customers, partners and account executives
- Partnering with the software sales team to lead services strategy for new accounts
- Presenting Mendix services solutions and value proposition to customers during the sales cycle
- Working with technical consultants to scope and estimate services projects
- Create and present services proposals to customers and prospects
- Lead the services contracting process including working with legal teams and procurement departments to negotiate needed agreements such as MSAs SOWs, Sub Contracting agreements, Order forms, etc.
- Rigorously drive excellent sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development and forecasting
- Suggesting and driving improvements that reduce barriers and friction throughout the sales process – services packages, pricing, processes, tools and partners
- Build relationships and operating rhythm with adjacent groups including Customer Success, Sales, Finance, Business Ops.
- Positioning our post sales delivery teams for success by effectively transitioning services projects from pre-sales to post-sales
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- A genuine passion for working with customers and prospects to provide services that will solve their most pressing problems, leading to their success
- Experience using a consultative/solution selling approach to senior business decision-makers by reinforcing value of Mendix services to customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities
- Experience selling application development, consulting, enablement, training services or packaged software implementation services to customers
- Experience running software development projects or a deep understanding of traditional and agile software development practices
- Laser focus on quality and the success of our customer, ability to push back properly in order to maximize success
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work with several teams on several different deals at the same time
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time