Right now, we are looking for a Location Manager, where you will be responsible for the management of real estate assets including external lease business in Sweden with a focus on Siemens space and service requirements within the existing portfolio including full budget responsibility. You will be based in Solna (Stockholm) and other locations such as Malmö or Gothenburg can be discussed.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Siemens Real Estate Services is the real estate service provider of Siemens AG and is responsible for the company's global real estate business. We manage the portfolio, operate the real estate including all real estate-related services, are responsible for its exploitation and carry out all Siemens-wide construction projects.
If you are customer obsessed, with a passion for making a difference, then this is an excellent chance to join our team!
What part you will play?
You will join our Real Estate Services (SRE) team in the Nordics, and you will work in close cooperation with SRE Country Head Sweden.
Your key responsibilities:
- Customer Relationship Management (predominantly internal) and contact partner for real estate related topics within your area of locations
- Realization of real estate strategy which are coming from the management
- Management of the real estate portfolio according to SRE standards & processes & budget
- Driving continuous improvement of real estate costs for internal customers
- Sourcing of RE related services as well as steering and controlling of Suppliers
- Contribution to the HQ business lines, e. g. Building Solutions, Maintenance & Tenant Improvement, Transaction Management and External Renting Management (TM) and Business Development & Portfolio Management
- Ensure legal ownership representation to local authorities and total adherence to local statutory regulations and local laws.
- Realization of the SRE M&A projects in accordance to the Siemens M&A strategy
You have Economics/Engineering educational background with a focus on real estate. You have minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in responsible activities in the real estate sector and basic knowledge of Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services & Legal aspects. Advanced skills within MS Office are highly recommended.
As a person you are driven and motivated to collaborate with customers seeking best possible business solutions. You have ability to influence and think “out of the box”. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Swedish are required.
What can you expect from us?
Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, care and respect.
In this role you will play a central role in the Siemens AB organization, and you will get to work with skilled colleagues in the growing business area. If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 385,000 of the smartest minds all working together in Siemens AB to build a better future.
Do not hesitate - Apply today or no later than November 1st
For questions about the role please contact recruiting Michél Moussa, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the recruitment process contact the responsible recruiter Lotta Lehmusvuori, email@example.com.
For contact with union representative email Facket.firstname.lastname@example.org
In this recruitment we renounce all calls relating to advertising and recruitment support.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time