Our R&D team in Breda consists of 25 people who are responsible for the design of analog and digital hardware, embedded software, firmware, driver and application software. This team works very close with our teams in Belgium, Romania and Germany as well as with external partners.
This is your role. What part will you play?
You will be responsible for the development of board-level analog electronic systems and circuits. Keeping up with all relevant technology trends which could impact / improve our products or business. Design elements such as high accuracy, linearity, stability and dynamic range are of the highest importance. Innovation, quality and reliability are the main focal points during the development process. You will be a sparring partner of System and SW Architects, Development Management and Product Management during definition of a product or system.Responsibilities
- Keep up with technology trends
- Research into the application of new analog techniques and components within our products
- Create technical state of the art proposals on system level to serve customer needs.
- Validation and qualification of your design against the requirement specifications
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- More than 5 years of work experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of and shown experience with analog design techniques regarding signal/sensor conditioning, anti-alias filtering and analog to digital conversion
- Familiar with chip design and systems in chip
- Familiar with immunity against unwanted (HF+ LF) signals
- Familiar with the fundamental principles of signal processing
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch would be considered a plus
- Willing to work in the exciting environment of a multidisciplinary team
- The aim to take ownership for own ideas, designs and decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time