At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
We are currently seeking a talented and professional HR Specialist to join our team in Warsaw and manage all human resource procedures.
To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and knowledge of labor legislation and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes. Your main responsibilities will include maintaining employee records, developing compensation and benefits packages, and onboarding new employees. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with a knowledge of the recruiting process and labor regulations.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole. You will receive a lot of help on daily work and general instructions on new assignments from local HR Manager.
What you’ll do
- hire and onboard new employees
- prepare and collect of staffing and payroll documentation, proper storage of employee information in personal files
- administer benefit programs
- maintain personal data in Workday
- ensure timely development and maintenance of accurate plan and program documentation;
- participate in various HR related special projects as assigned; may be supporting an HR Business Partner in a project
- plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- undertake tasks around performance management
- ensure compliance with labor regulations
- be part of the implementation of the company's policy and strategy
- process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
Skills and Abilities Required:
- works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues or in making recommendations;
- ability to work effectively as a part of a team and independently, in a fast-paced international changing environment;
- knowledge and understanding of labor legislation and payroll process;
- very detail oriented;
- Team pleayer;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in a diverse community;
- good problem-solving abilities;
- proven a minimum of 1,5 years of work experience as HR related functions;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- fluent English (speaking and writing);
- good skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- additional HR training will be a plus;
- knowledge of Workday would be an asset;
- driving license an asset.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time