Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We’re looking for a highly qualified Software Development Engineer to join worldwide team driving development activities of Emulation Networking / Ethernet team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Working on complex software applications and dealing with different programming languages and frameworks.
- Working through different aspects of software development cycle with deep focus on design and programming.
- Collaborating with other team members and different business units and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Computer science fundamentals of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience, deep knowledge and strong proficiency of C++.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of independent judgment, accountability, and realistic optimism
- Good listener and Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Python programming, Sockets Programming and Multithreading Programming.
- Knowledge of different software design patterns.
- Good sense of UI design & UX is a plus!
- Knowledge of web development aspects & frameworks is a plus!
- Knowledge of RTL development / Verilog is a plus!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time