Mode of Employment: Limited, max. 20 h/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will be working closely together with our experienced Marketing and Communications team and contribute to the development of our brand awareness and lead generation
- You'll support us from first sketch to the final design and help us create appealing visual content for social media, our website, and events according to our corporate design guidelines.
- And when it comes to branding and designing our content, we count on your support as well.
- In addition, you'll be involved in communicating with our external design suppliers and helping us build and manage our partnership with them.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are studying in Media-, Graphic-, Communication Design or a similar field and have first work experience in Design and Marketing
- The digital world is your second home, and you constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the content and design area
- You have strong skills with the Adobe CC Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- You have a hands-on mentality, you are creative, ready for action able to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Excellent English skills are required, German skills would be an asset.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions, please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time