Mode of Employment: Limited; 20hr/week working student
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
What part will you play?
- You will help develop the tooling for a packet analyzer project
- You would be responsible for design and architecture of the tool
- You will work with Code coverage analysis tools
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (C, C++, C#, QT5 Framework)
- Working knowledge with Git, Visual Studio, CMake
- Basic knowledge of Metasploit, Wireshark/Tshark, PCAP, IDS (e.g., Snort, Zeek)
- Knowledge of static code analysis tools (e.g., Frama-C, Clang) is an added advantage
- Strong independent work ethic
- Adept problem solver, result driven
- Full working proficiency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time