Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as as UX Designer / Interaction Designer for Siemens Healthineers, to create an outstanding user experience for users of our products and services. For this position, mobile working within the framework of our company regulations is possible.
Please also upload your portfolio with your application.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will design with passion the user experience for Siemens Healthineers products and services in the Advanced Therapies area
- You will represent the needs of users to various stakeholders in their respective project teams and beyond
- You will independently identify and define when users need to be included, in order to adapt your concept to the usage context in the best possible way. You will carry out user research autonomously or in conjunction with a subject expert
- You will develop user flows, information architecture and operating concepts for a variety of medical products and visualize your concepts using wireframes and interactive prototypes, which you will refine with users and internal stakeholders
- You will be the main point of contact for several agile development teams
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, media design, ergonomics, psychology, or a comparable discipline – or you are a creative lateral entrant with a very sound knowledge of UX
- You have many years of professional experience in an agency environment and/or an in-house UX team, ideally in medical technology
- Your technical focus is on UX design and interaction design. However, you also have a confident command of user research methods and are very familiar with the technical approach throughout the entire user centered design process
- You are very experienced at working directly with software and hardware development
- You have profound experience with UX in agile projects
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English, and also have a good command of German
- You are able to gain an in-depth understanding of complex medical procedures and have the staying power to support projects in the long term
- You have a structured way of working, place high demands on the quality of your work, and regard the user as the center of all activities
- As a team player you are committed to an overarching dialog in the UX organization and you actively contribute to a constructive, creative atmosphere
- You are able to motivate others, are proactive and results-oriented and have a sense of humor
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time