- Maintaining a level of inbound and outbound activity to support pipelines and closed won requirements
- Bridge communications and deploy best practices outlined by global and regional leadership and operation
- Ensure process are implemented and followed by employees
- Assist in Hiring, developing, and retaining elite sales talent
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of employee training programs
- Motivate employees to exceed their prospecting, qualifying, and sales objectives through strong leadership and coaching
- Manage pipelines and report activities and KPI’s in sales meetings and QBRs
- Work closely with internal sales management and executive stakeholders to establish and optimize business operations and processes
- Typically establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments
- This position requires an individual who has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, especially written and oral communications
- Early identification of gaps between actual and quota, and quick implementation of gap action plans.
- Able to interact with a large variety of people including sales, presales, post-sales, internal executives, and customers from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility
- Extracting data from various systems, analyzing that data to business forward
- Excellent time management and prioritization of multiple tasks
- Minimum five years of experience leading medium or large Inside Sales Teams in an enterprise sales environment
- 5 years of enterprise-level technology or software sales experience working with structured sales methodologies
- Minimum three years of experience with popular CRM systems such as Salesforce to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a timely basis
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.