Siemens is looking for a Sales Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/ She will be responsible for promotion of SIEMENS Digital Connectivity solutions and business development in the Northern Italy, promoting technical solutions based on high tech products such as Industrial Ethernet Switches, Routers, Industrial WLAN and 5G, Cybersecurity solutions, Remote Networks, Identification and Power supply systems. and support customers to find the best solution based on their requirements.
He/ She will work in close contact with sales force to find new customers to grow market share, keep and improve business on existing customers.
The Digital Industry Division in Process Automation business unit aims to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the integration of data from the Connectivity of Automation Systems up to IoT and Edge/Cloud.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!Your Responsibilities:
- Promote Siemens solutions in Digital Connectivity
- Sales support to grow market share and to consolidate the existing customer portfolio
- Analyze the Industrial Networks and Power systems market to find new business opportunities
- Support for introduction of new technologies and solutions (e.g. 5G, IoT Connectivity, Wi-Fi 6, RTLS, Cybersecurity, TSN)
- Show and evaluate technical features of products and solutions in the presales phase
- Support the sales force in the technical promotion of the Digital Connectivity and Power solutions
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design of Industrial Networks and Cybersecurity solutions
- Influence the main partners and the customer’s “Decision makers”
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/telecommunication, or technical high school Diploma
- Customer oriented
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Passionate and ready to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds
- Continuous learning
- Fluent in Italian and in English
- General knowledge of Industrial networking, Cybersecurity and Power supply systems
- Knowledge of Siemens Automation Systems (PLC, HMI/SCADA) considered as a plus
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time