Siemens is looking for a Technical Sales Support for Digital Connectivity and Power, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/ She will be responsible for the technical support to customers during the development of new applications, supporting especially on Industrial Ethernet Networks, Identification and Power supply systems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Industrial networks and Power supply systems
- Presentation of the technical features for Digital Connectivity and Power portfolio in the presales phase
- Support the sales force in the technical promotion of Industrial networking and Power supply systems
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design of Industrial Ethernet Networks, Identification and Power supply systems
- Close collaboration with Technical Sales support colleagues from the Headquarter in Germany
- Introduction of new technologies such as 5G, IoT and Cybersecurity
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility of increase your competence on Connectivity of Automation Systems up to IoT and Edge/Cloud.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in Engineering or technical high school Diploma;
- General knowledge of TCP/IP stack, Switching and Routing;
- General knowledge of Power supply systems;
- Knowledge of OT protocols, such as Profinet, TSN, considered as a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Automation Systems (PLC, HMI/SCADA);
- Available to frequent business trips in Italy and seldom in Germany;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong customer orientation and to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.itAt Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time