Performs complex financial analyses on budgets, cash flows, operating results, and business plans to determine health of the business. Responsible for monthly cost controlling, performance reporting as well as preparing forecast, generate reports and presentations which will become the foundation of our financial communication.
- Responsible for consolidating the annual budgets and monthly forecast for 2 critical budget streams
- Hold monthly review meetings with the budget owners, produce comprehensive monthly reports on budget deliverables and variances to actual spend
- Monthly revenue reporting for new SaaS products
- Responsible for consolidating financial investment templates
- Responsible for consolidating quarterly investment business plans prepared by Product Managers and their financial partners and act as support on completing these documents
- Attend sprint meetings on investment progress update on the progress from financial perspective
- Update and maintain a Tableau KPI dashboard for key metrics like ARR and investment deliverables etc
- Ad-hoc analysis and sub-projects as required
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in business, Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of relevant education/ work experience in Finance
- Experience in software especially SaaS Software Industry (Preferably industrial software)
- Experience working with Office, Essbase, Tableau/Knime and SAP (Preferred)
- Must have profound financial knowledge with strong focus on business analysis
- Must have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly develop understanding of business characteristics
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Skills in leading edge analytics/ visualization tools preferred
- Ability to influence and make recommendations
- Degree: Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge in the field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments. Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source or technical/ scientific knowledge from area of expertise. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge or organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience where applicable.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.