Sales Planner II
The Sales Planner II for PLM Components will be responsible for leading the administrative sales operations of the Siemens PLM OEM Toolkits business, providing operational support to the VP of Sales and a global team of sales executives that are focused exclusively on licensing our market-leading and growing portfolio of engineering software toolkits to software ISV’s (Independent Software Vendors) worldwide. The Sales Planner executes administrative and operational tasks to help ensure royalties are properly collected from customers, revenues are properly tracked and forecasted, and assists with customer care issues and other critical tasks to help insure the overall business runs smoothly and efficiently to help meet our aggressive growth objectives.
The Sales Planner II will closely liaise with other groups, such as finance, marketing, legal and Americas sales operations personnel as needed.
· Assist VP of sales in planning and administration activities including:
o analyzing sales forecasts
o Preparing presentations for monthly financial reviews
o composing responses to sales inquiries or customer problems
o organizing and maintaining related records
o Helping to define and document common sales processes
· Works under general supervision to manage customer interactions such as:
o royalty verification & tracking
o A/R & billing issues, administrative contract amendments
o Export Control Clearance
o Evaluation Agreements
o other tasks that rob productivity from the VP of Sales and Sales Executives on the team.
· Will also work closely with the VP of Sales to track and prepare sales forecast for the entire business
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Strong demonstrated analytic skills combined with excellent interpersonal customer relationship management and relationship building skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment and quickly assess customer requests and needs related to their PLM Components license agreements.
· Ability to comprehend the structure of existing deals and help insure that customers are following the financial terms of their PLM Components licensing deals.
· Strong office productivity skills with a particular emphasis on Excel (incl. Pivot Tables)
· Bachelor’s degree required
· At least 4 years related work experience required with references
· Must currently reside in the San Diego area
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in business related area or communications.
· 4-6 years work experience in the software industry preferred
· 2-3 years work experience in a Sales Operations role preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.