We are offering a Client Service Engineer position out of our Plymouth MI office which service the Detroit Metro. This role will manage a portfolio of service agreements with full P&L responsibility and is critical position to ensure our customers’ expectations and satisfaction is fulfilled. This position focuses on Building Automation Services for HVAC Controls.
This is an exciting role! Are you up for the challenge?
- Project manager of assigned service agreement accounts, driving to a financial target, outstanding customer satisfaction and retention. In conjunction with Sales, develops overall account strategies to achieve the customers’ business goals, leveraging BT’s entire service & product portfolio. Works directly with customers to develop comprehensive, integrated service programs across all BT disciplines. Presents Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions (I2S,) teaching customers how to leverage the Internet of Things and digitalization to operate and maintain their buildings more efficiently. Manages the overall service contract delivery, ensuring customer expectations are met and issues are resolved in a timely, effective manner.
- Manages a portfolio of service agreements with full P&L responsibility. Manages the delivery of service agreements, ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction. Works directly with customers to develop Trusted Advisor relationships, and recommends services and solutions to help them achieve better business results and expand our portfolio of offerings.
- Assists with routine accounting activities such as basic account reconciliation and preparation of journal entries; may include tax accounting activities. Assists in the preparation of various accounting and/or tax reports. Prepares and maintains ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and fiscal reports. Maintains and processes routine entries in accordance with US GAAP.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in HVAC or other related technical field required.
- Proven background in demand side energy services.
- Proven experience in control systems and HVAC applications (Automation)
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), CRM, SAP, Estimating & other Service Related Tools.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in engineering, business or associated technology degree.
- Certified Energy Manager preferred.
- Background with IT / networking and data driven services preferred.
We offer: Full Health/Life/Vision & Dental Benefits, a company matched 401K Plan, Flexible vacation, sick time and company holidays, a profit sharing plan and this position comes with a targeted bonus tied to compensation. and come with the Siemens Vehicle plan
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.