Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
The Specialty Services Organization is seeking a strong customer and employee focused Sr. Manager to join our team as we strive to anticipate and meet the needs of our premium customers in a dynamic marketplace.
The selected leader must have the ability to inspire and motivate others while strengthening team dynamics through employee focus and engagement. Candidate will serve as a cross functional partner with the Service Business Management, Field, and Finance teams as we strive to innovate and operationalize new product and service offerings of the Siemens Healthineers Customer Service portfolio.
Candidate must be able to develop and enhance team competencies within assigned areas, ensure compliance to all Siemens Healthineers policies and procedures, maintain quality work instructions, lead team in adapting to changing business needs, and make timely decisions with little direction. Candidate must also demonstrate the ability to sort through and analyze complex issues while leveraging appropriate resources to drive resolution.
This Position is located and based in Cary North Carolina.
· Inspire customer loyalty and increase customer satisfaction and engagement metrics while driving continuous improvement.
· Be the customer health expert for named Specialty Service accounts.
· Identify risk/growth opportunities, including opportunities for customer expansion.
· Develop and operationalize new offerings for the Siemens Service portfolio including Evolve and AdvanceNow.
· Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the desired Customer experience end-to-end.
· Create/revise/manage quality documentation, maintain current departmental KPI’s and participate in cross departmental project teams.
· Lead teams to goal attainment, career progression, training and developing individual and team competencies while having the ability to manage employees who may require performance improvement plans.
· Investigate customer complaints and provide thorough resolution.
· Determine operational strategies by conducting needs assessments based off voice of the customer, quality audits, performance reviews, and capacity planning.
· Works closely with the Domestic and International Product Support Teams, Customer Care Center, Regional Support Centers, Education Services , Finance and Business Management teams to ensure timely completion of Evolve Updates which impact organization’s ability to reach forecasted revenue projections for each fiscal year.
· Manages Evolve project deliverables as part of milestone management such as quota, technical documents and other “soft” deliverables.
· Manages project milestones to ensure on time completion and identify, with anticipation, actions required to keep them on track, including customer milestones such as proactive scheduling and required room availability for Evolve and Update performance.
· Defines and Manages entire Evolve Update Lifecycle Process including Update strategic planning, due date assignment, material availability and on time completion to meet assigned financial targets.
· Adhere to departmental budget/cost-revenue management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience, And Attributes
· Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience leading high performing cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcomes
· BS/BA in business or 4 Years applicable experience relating to the position
· Passionate about customer experiences with the ability to drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer experience end-to-end
· Proven ability to drive change in a matrixed organization by coordinating diverse operations resources to unique outcomes
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Proven ability to drive & grow customer experience mentality with teams
· Creativity to find new and out-of-the-box solutions to technical or organizational roadblocks
· Proven track record of working with a diverse multi-national audience including all Siemens Business Lines/Areas
· Working knowledge of SAP a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.