Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2022 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Available to work during hourly work-day, typically 8:00am - 5:00pm EST with an hour lunch break
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
We are seeking a motivated student who has a strong interest in marketing to and targeting small and medium sized businesses (SMB). You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on the global marketing team and champion your own strategic projects to include:
- Constant evaluation, optimization of campaign performance- what's working, what's not? How do we improve engagement?
- Learn how to expertly conduct SEO and SEM optimization
- Learn new skills with email and other outbound marketing tactics
- Develop engaging social media posts using the latest proven methods and conduct data mining of posts
- Leverage AI and intent-based data to execute ABM at scale with some of the latest marketing technologies
- Collaborate with marketers and derivative writers to prepare and produce digital product newsletters
- Optimize and engage with our YouTube channel targeting SMB personas
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate studying Marketing, English, Business, Communications
- Available to commit to one year with the team (calendar year 2022, Winter/Spring semester - full-time, Summer and fall – part time or full time)
- Strong understanding of popular social media platforms
- Flexible, adaptive, and proactive
- Strong collaboration
- Enthusiasm to fully commit to working in a fast-paced team experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new productivity software as needed such as Wrike
- Ability to learn new marketing software as needed such as Sprinklr, Google Ads, and Braze
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.