Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Field Service Technician
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. Our FSTs represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
As an FST, you will be responsible for:
• Maintain, repair and install X-Ray / Flouro Imaging equipment with a strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
• Establish and maintain business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately
• You will work independently and part of a high performing team
• The position is for a shifted morning start time upon completion of training
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You are proficient in the use of service tools and test equipment
• You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
• Willingness to travel in assigned geography, out of state and international
• Since you are interacting with customers, strong communication skills are necessary
• Previous service experience with Angio / X-Ray Imaging strongly preferred
• Experience with other imaging modalities a Plus
• Your willingness to work 1st or 2nd shifts as business needs dictate
Required skills to have for the success of this role
Install, test, calibrate, operate, maintain and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, and electronic measuring and recording instruments, apparatus, and equipment such as capital medical equipment. Service diagnostic imaging products (Fluoroscopy), XP Products, Dicom Networking, remote diagnostics and provide Technical Support for both customers and engineers. Utilize complex calibration tools and service test equipment including DVM, oscilloscope, network analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Gauss Meter, high voltage probe and propriety software to perform routine service, modifications and preventative maintenance.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.