Job Description: Software Engineer - Azure Solution Development
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- In your new role as Azure solution developer, you will be responsible for understanding, designing, and implementing Azure solutions using DevOps methodology and tools
- You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code
- You will program, configure, and document the service modules, technical interfaces, scripts etc.
- You will design and develop technical solutions to implement future requirements efficiently in line with the business strategy, security, and compliance requirements
- You will support the design of the system architectures in cooperation with other experts and architects
- You will get the opportunity to be a part of other projects such as introducing additional Azure modules and services
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
What do I bring with me?
- ISTQB certification or comparable
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- You are a certified Azure solution architect or developer associate and have minimum 2 years of demonstrated professional experience in azure solution development
- Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Azure solution via Terraform, ARM Templates or Azure PowerShell scripting
- Experienced with Azure DevOps, Azure API Management, Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory
- Experienced in working in DevOps teams would be welcome
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS concepts
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time