Job Description: Software Engineer - Service Professional Power Platform
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- In your new role as IT Service Professional, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations, including first and second level support (ticket handling) – ensuring stability and integrity of services and systems
- You will report service performance to Service Manager and propose measures for continuous improvement
- You will orchestrate the close collaboration of internal and external service providers to ensure service quality
- Together with your team, you will create detailed design artifacts like service specifications and test plans
- You will support the design of system architectures in cooperation with other experts and architects
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
What do I bring with me?
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- You have minimum 1 year of professional experience in managing or operation power platform environments with focus on at least one of the following areas: Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBI or virtual agents
- You are a certified in one or multiple of the above listed services
- Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend power platform enviroment
- Experienced in using Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell
- Understanding of basic Authorization concepts in Azure
- Experienced in management, monitoring and troubleshooting for power platform environments
- Preferable experienced in an IT Service Management framework, ideally ITIL V4
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time