If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as an Electronic Supplier Quality Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented.
1. Plan, calculate, analysis, develop, test and modify experimental and/or operational electronic concepts or subsystems.
2. Provide technical support for the introduction, processing and use in devices of all electronical parts, including documentation and specification for all electronical parts, electronical assemblies, or electronical vendor goods.
3. Enabled to take over full responsibility for PCBAs, electronic modules, assembly groups and finished vendor goods
4. Test electronic components, identify and analyze selected components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for electronical system design.
5. Calculate and create final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
6. Create electronic parts controlling plan and testing plan, and create electronic testing equipment quality requirements.
7. Plan and implement process audit and product audit to evaluate the quality of process and product.
8. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
9. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement according to the defined quality targets.
10. Implement quality planning activities, assess and release the defined milestones of Siemens PLM and SCM projects.
11. Make investigation for complained products from customers and fix the corrective actions to improve.
12. Support the on-site customer service related to quality problems.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in electronic engineering field
2. Experience in new product quality planner is preferred
3. Related working experience in electronics manufacturing field and related working experience in EMS factory is preferred
4. Familiar with EMS production process, IPC standard
5. Familiar with 1 or 2 of hardware design tools：CR8000、AD、OrCAD、PI Expert Suite 、Tina and LTSPICE
熟悉1~2种硬件设计工具: CR8000, AD, OrCAD, PI专家套件, Tina和LTSPICE
6. Familiar with EMC and EMI
7. Project experience in new supplier process audit and products quality planning
8. Strong analytical & technical skills with the ability to understand technical documents and solve quality issues
9. Familiar with intelligent product development and testing process
10. Knowledge in quality methodology: 8D, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, VDA…
熟悉质量方法：8D, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, VDA…
11. Experience in OEM/ODM supplier quality management is preferred
12. Good communication, organization, coordination skills and high spirit of teamwork
13. Flexibility on travelling
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time