Role Project Lead - PUD & TMSThe world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Project Lead - PUD & TMS team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the planning and execution of assigned projects with full responsibility for time, function, quality, costs and budget.
- Manages the project within the defined framework of time, budget and quality to customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Business Product managers to work out Product specifications of new product as well as for existing products.
- Freeze target Features along with Business Product Managers.
- Workout development plan and identify resources required at each stage of development.
- Conduct Design Reviews at various stages of development & workout necessary action plan.
- Evaluate design as per plan, compliance with standard & take corrective actions.
- Workout Cost Reduction measures & implement it.
- Project planning and controlling as well as project termination and handover
- Functional lead of project members, lead the team through development stages
- Manages the project within the defined framework of time, budget and quality as per customer need.
- Analyze development and agile and Scrum processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We need a BE/B. Tech graduate in Computer Science from a reputed University with Professional experience of 8-10 years in Instrumentation/Industrial automation Software Product design and development and certification in Project management is preferable.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile SCRUM approach of software development
- Preferably possess experience in Project manager role, knowledge of Project Management, lean and change management practices
- Assemble and verify technical requirements from Product Managers/Product Owner.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to facilitate decision making at function levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills and team management skills, problem-solving ability, Highly upbeat and" Go-getter"
- Should have experience in C++, C#.NET, DCOM, , NUnit & SQL
- Should have development experience in Windows-based architecture
- Experience in AWS or any cloud service is preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time