Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Healthcare IT Solutions Lead to join our Laboratory Diagnostics team.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for the current and future direction of the Siemens Healthineers IT solutions into the diagnostics marketplace, leading to high levels of profitable growth for our Laboratory Diagnostics business.
You will lead in developing a proposition for our customers' specific IT landscape and create the direction for our IT value proposition.
- Use knowledge to advise our sales organisation on the insights to leverage that can be uniquely solved / achieved using Siemens solutions.
- Construct and execute an IT package messaging matrix that ensures the highest possible value perception of the Siemens solution by all stakeholders against their own requirements to differentiate us from the competition, including items that are perceived as unique.
- Support in the early engagement with key customer stakeholders to "create the playing field" within which vendor IT solutions will be evaluated. Support to motivate customers towards the benefits and positive operational consequences of our relative competitive strengths and USPs and excite customers to incorporate these items into their buying criteria
- Market intelligence gathering for competitive and complimentary IT offerings to differentiate ourselves and create additional value, products and services into our solution to customers
- Work closely with Managed Pathology Services Operations and Partnership Managers to drive the strategic retention of these critical customer accounts. Uncover what has been delivered and evidence benefits, develop further clinical and operational solutions for current customers and drive customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales and marketing background in IT. Strong solution development, design and positioning experience with a track record of business excellence and attainment
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine and Pan-Pathology disciplines and requirements
- Ability to work towards deadline and create quality work/outputs.
- Ability to establish good working relationships across the Siemens Healthineers organisation and directly with customers at all levels.
- Strong sales and marketing experience gained through a previous direct sales or marketing role, ideally selling into the NHS at a senior level
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time