Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Join our Smart Infrastructure division as a Senior Sales Professional, specialising in Building management, Building Automation and Building Energy systems for our Regional Services & Solutions business.
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding sales professional who has the ability and proven track record of developing new business growth across the UK Building Services: End users, Vertical markets, Consultants, Main Contractors, Decision Makers & Influencers.
The role will require travel across the whole of the UK, with the main sales activity being within the Greater London, Manchester & Birmingham regions.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, learning or mentoring.
This is your role. What part will you play?
You will be a customer focused, future thinking Senior Sales professional with extensive experience developing business in the BMS space
- We are looking for someone with a consistent and proven track record of achieving business success as a sales & business development specialist within the BMS market
- You will operate using a predefined sales strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities at target volume and margin using defined Siemen’s solutions
- You will implement a business growth strategy based on target markets and client types either through existing Siemen’s customers or via new business development
- Develop negotiation strategies to maximize the pipeline conversion rate
- Arrange customer and end user portfolio briefing sessions either face to face or over video conference platforms
- Promote the advantages of new technologies around the IoT and Smart infrastructure disciplines
- Promote the Siemens brand, solutions, and services
Want to make a difference?
- We are looking for a customer focused, experienced seller with the ability to drive new business development to meet goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- You will have experience working with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Strong ability to build relationships with prospect clients and organisations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Ability to partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs. Ensuring excellent commercial knowledge of the compliance, credit risk, transfer pricing, master data management and sales enablement verticals.
- You will have experience of networking with End Users, Consultants, Architects & M&E Contractors
- Collaborate with Product Management to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
Other skills / knowledge which would be advantageous:
· Knowledge of Smart building & IoT solutions
· Experience in selling fully integrated solutions, Fire, Security & BMS
· Knowledge of SaaS, PaaS offerings with recurring revenues for the business
· Working knowledge of Salesforce
We have a lot to offer, what about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds are all making the future, and you could be one of them. Siemens is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation shapes the future; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to support us on this journey.
The benefits package for this role includes a generous base salary and the opportunity for you to take part in our sales commission scheme. 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion-focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time