Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Join our Smart Infrastructure division as a Project Manager, specialising in delivering projects in the Building Management, Building Automation and Building Energy management markets for our Regional Services & Solutions business.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Project Manager who has the ability and proven track record of managing multiple projects in the Building Management sector.
The role will require travel across the whole of the UK, with the main sales activity being within the Greater London, Manchester & Birmingham regions.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, learning or mentoring.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· We are looking for someone with a consistent and proven track record of delivering projects within the BMS, BEMs & BAS markets
· You will work closely with our Sales & estimating teams, our Customer Relationship Managers & Operational teams to achieve best in class delivery for our customers
· Gain clear understanding of Customer requirements - either through Site Visits, Specifications and Drawings as necessary
· Co-ordinate the works to match or better the given time and budget,
· Proactively Manage Risk and Opportunity throughout the installation phase, identify and assess all risk factors. Implement procedure for solving issues and problems (identification, analysis, actions and controlling) with all necessary stakeholders
· Communicate job progress/performance to client, ensuring works are carried out to the specification
· Responsible for ensuring all works are being carried out in accordance with H&S guidelines and as per RAMS.
· Liaise and build relationships with nominated Sub Contractors who are selected to carryout works
· Interaction with all areas of the business to ensure information is obtained and provided to deliver BMS projects
· Promote the Siemens brand, solutions, and services
We are looking for a customer focused project manager with exceptional project management experience within the BMS, BEMs & BAS industry is essential!
· A customer focused, experienced Project Manager with the ability to deliver multiple projects ranging in size whilst supporting business growth initiatives whilst meeting goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives
· You will have experience of negotiating final accounts
· Strong ability to build relationships with prospect clients and organisations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
· Demonstrable experience in coaching and managing engineers
· Other skills / knowledge which would be advantageous:
· Knowledge of Smart building & IoT solutions
· Knowledge and insight of integrated solutions (Fire, Security, BMS)
· Health & Safety qualifications (IOSH, SMSTS or similar) would be advantageous
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds are all making the future, and you could be one of them. Siemens is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation shapes the future; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to support us on this journey.
The benefits package for this role includes a generous base salary and the opportunity for you to take part in our sales commission scheme. 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion-focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time