Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Cybersecurity Analyst (m/f/d) – Senior” from our office in Prague, your nearest Siemens Software office in Czech Republic or remotely.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Monitor the organization’s computer networks and systems to identify any violations and security breaches
- Perform investigation on security incidents, respond and carry out remediation
- Document and report on security incidents and remediation
- Research latest information on security threats and trends to proactively prevent issues
- Develop tools and automate by creating workflows, security profiles and correlation logic
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external customers while working on other complex issues or tasks
- Recommend and implement appropriate security tools to enhance security posture
What do you need to realize what matters?
- B.S. or equivalent degree, focused on cybersecurity or equivalent knowledge
- Experience working in IT Operations / IT Security Operations and providing / leading support through service desk based on ITIL practices
- Experience with programming and scripting to create tools and automation is required
- Experience working in environments with security compliance standards
- Understanding of operating systems, system services, events and logs, hardware and software and application configuration
- Understanding of advanced networking concepts, network security, web services and web security
- Understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Understanding of security technologies AV, Malware Protection, IDS/IPS, Exploit Techniques, Social Engineering, Data Loss Prevention, Exfiltration, Threat Detection & Response and Vulnerability Management
- Understanding of Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) tools is required
- Understanding of Configuration Management tools, Cloud and Cloud Security, and DEVSECOPS is required
- Knowledge of Data analytics and Reporting tools such as R, NumPy, MS Power BI, Tableau is preferred
- Possession of industry certifications required. Including, but not limited to, COMPTIA Advanced Security Practitioner, Security+, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Understanding of industry security frameworks highly preferred. Including, but not limited to, ISO27001/27002, NIST800, SOC-2, and CMMC
- Outstanding problem solving, creative, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to self-direct, multi-task and make decisions
- Team player with good communication skills
What we offer?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time