Job title – Process Expert - Commercial Business Services (Controlling Professional)
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Support the annual budget and monthly forecast process.
- Support utilization and staffing forecast process to ensure linkage to all necessary financial processes and models.
- Ensure accuracy of billings / revenue as part of the monthly close process and assist in the completion of the monthly close / reporting process.
We don’t need Superheros:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-3 years of successful experience in related field
- Minimal travel required <10%
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organizations business practices / issues and drives the problem solving and resolution of those issues
- Experience with SAP
- Commercial Project Management Certification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices
- Displays a high level of critical thinking
- Has demonstrated financial partnering skills
- Strong teaming capabilities as well as self-operating
- Strong process improvement skills
- Proven experience supporting contract / bid process from a financial perspective
- Strong communication, presentation, written and oral skills
- Has advanced knowledge and experience with integrated financial systems
- Has good working knowledge of PM@Siemens methodology and related tools
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time