Customer Success Manager to work with our Enterprise customers to drive business value through the use of our cloud platforms. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to provide our best practices to quickly realize the value of our solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain operational relationships with Cloud customers.
- Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the Customer is consuming from Siemens DI SW Cloud Services.
- Represent their customers as a single point of contact within Siemens DI SW Cloud services and partner with Customer System Administrators and Leadership along with Siemens DI SW CS Leadership to bind them together in a working team.
- Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
- Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by support staff) of all Service Requests.
- Handle day-to-day Customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
- Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Siemens DI SW Cloud Services processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
- Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
- Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
- Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Account Managers for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 5 years of customer success management.
- Strong account management skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Extensive exposure to medium accounts needing subtle management often in difficult circumstances.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- PMI/PMP Certification.
- ITIL Certification.
- LAER (Land-Adopt-Expand-Renew) Framework.
- Sales, Presales, Services, Product Development awareness.
- Develop network and manage key stakeholders.
- Awareness of PLM, MOM, ERP (or general corporate software solution projects).
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time