New Product Introduction Manufacturing Project Lead
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
As a New Product Introduction Manufacturing Project Lead you will primarily be responsible for supply chain and manufacturing activities as a member of cross-functional product development Core Teams within the Point of Care business. These activities include the support of R&D design efforts with a focus on supply chain stability, manufacturability, cost optimization and support with development of project plans for the implementation of instrument, reagent and software products into both internal and external manufacturing operations. You will act as the Point of Care primary master data steward and represent Supply Chain Management on Point of Care product franchises.
This is role is well-suited to an ambitious
professional looking for the next step in your career. As a New Product Introduction Manufacturing Project
Lead you will be
- Managing and driving complex projects while defining and instituting manufacturing process improvements to support global manufacturing sites, both internal and external, in achieving stable production while meeting product cost targets and quality requirements.
- Supporting the design, development and implementation of new product introduction best practices for supply chain and global instrument and reagent manufacturing.
- Acting as the master data steward for the Point of Care business, supporting master data initiatives across the business’ commercial and new product development teams. Included in this role are alignment with the Siemens AG and Healthineers master data global teams and initiatives and supporting associated deployment activities for the Point of Care business.
- Representing Supply Chain Management on Point of Care product franchises, supporting the Franchise Managers with business line-specific targets.
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical preferred) with 10+ years related experience or Master’s degree in Engineering with 8+ year’s related experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience working in a regulated (ISO, FDA) manufacturing environment with a preference for new product introduction.
- Experience in establishing supply chain strategies and their implementation.
- Experience with design and manufacturing tools and principles involved in the production of precision devices, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of high-quality goods, such as “Lean” and Design for Manufacturing and Assembly.
- Experience in the development and implementation of test equipment both internally and externally.
- Experience working in fast-paced, focused, cross-functional teams on high-level projects.
- Experience with SAP and product master data.
- Willing to travel up to 15%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.