How can you help us craft the future as a Coordinator in the Fabrication area?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! In this role you will work and coordinate the parts and people resources.
What are your responsibilities?
- Understands and ensures schedule is followed as planned.
- Ensures material flow through the areas and coordinates employees to fulfill the schedule of work and covers any position in the line.
- Work along with materials and other production areas to receive the right mix of material based on the schedule
- Reports of any shortage to Group Leader or Supervisor to prevent a stop in production
- Realize SAP transactions before, during and after the production process.
- Actively participates in the CIP Team / Projects
- Applies 5S, 7 Wastes and other Lean principles
- Actively takes part in the cleaning of equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Accesses and utilizes documents using of computers, associated with the manufacture of products (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- High School Diploma required, state recognized GED or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing
- Knowledge on all operations in the area, material flow and SAP transactions
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.