We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
The Test Engineer is primarily responsible for the implementation and release of new Products into Manufacturing. They shall develop Test Methods, Programs, Concepts, Fixtures, etc. for Mass Production as well as the maintenance of the software aspect of releases into Manufacturing.
- Creation of new test programs, or technical modifications on In-Circuit Testing systems like Flying Probe machines (SPEA) and ICT Multimode machines (SPEA, TRI).
- Development of Adapters/Fixtures/Jigs both in-house and via external suppliers for PCBA level testing.
- Designing, Verification, Acceptance, and Adaptation of Test Systems for a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- On time completion of projects.
- Improvement projects in PCBA testing area to improve the productivity and quality.
- Technical support and debugging for manufacturing issues and customer complaints.
- Quality documentation, Test Specifications, and Work Instructions for Test stages.
- Improvements in Manufacturing in terms of Optimization, Automation, etc.
- Test Interface development for various programmers using Automation tools.
- Problem solving using various Quality driven tools (Six Sigma, 8D, etc.)
WE DON'T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS!
We are seeking for a Bachelor of Degree in Electronics or Electronics & Communication with proven track record and experience of 3-5 years of Testing Experience in PCBA Manufacturing . This job is based out of Goa.
- Strong programming skills (Preferred in C#, VB, CVI)
- Knowledge of Test Equipment control and automation (Omicron, Programmable Power Supplies, DMMs and DAQs)
- Knowledge on board level programming and communication protocols (JTAG, SPI, Serial – USB and RS232, Ethernet, GPIB)
- Experience with ICT systems (SPEA, TRI, Teradyne, etc.) and Flying Probe Testers (SPEA, Takaya, etc.)
- Knowledge of component functioning and testing (Electronics concepts)
- Proven team player, high on collaboration with partners.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal & Strong Analytical skills required.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time