Are you an Engineering Team Lead, or a Senior Engineer with strong background in data analysis and processing algorithms? We want to speak with you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our MRX Technologies business is an engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. With our highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists we have offered services for manufacturers and operators of rail systems. Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks.
If you like to work as an Engineering Team Lead based in our Belmont office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
Reporting to the Head of VEMS Engineering, you will be responsible for the line management of a multidisciplined team of 5 Engineers, who in turn are responsible for all Measurement Systems design and development within the Vehicle Measurement group.
- Lead the team and ensure their professional development, motivation and performance management.
- Guide research into future system development.
- Ensure the team develops detailed solutions with the required functionality and provides necessary support to the other business units like Production, Sales and Services etc.
- Ensure the team develops detailed solutions with the required functionality.
- Review and approve drawings, documents, designs, manufacture orders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Senior Engineer or Team Lead with hands on experience in data analysis and processing algorithms.
- You have prior experience in aerial/mining or medical imaging, laser or optical measurement products/systems.
- You have a tertiary education in Computer Science, Physics, Maths, Mechatronics Engineering or related disciplines.
- We’d love to see your experience in instrumentation and data capturing
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time