SLC MO MM R&D Center Safety Engineer (Fuzhou) 西门子（中国）有限公司 交通集团 交通管理部 研发中心 系统保证工程师（福州）
Job Family: Research & Development
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Mobility Division Mobility Management Business Unit R&D Center in Fuzhou, we are looking for Safety Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
The Safety Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the train control systems meet the Safety and Reliability requirements of the business, the regulator and the standards.
· Become involved with projects at the tender, budget, requirements and later phases and ensure that an appropriate definition of the Safety and Reliability related requirements are prepared and implemented
· Ensure all activities are completed consistent with the project requirements and company process
· Ensure that the related hazard logs and remaining non-conformities are reviewed and all hazards are closed out in an appropriate manner through elimination or risks control/transfer measures
· Provide close contact and liaison with Railway Operators and acceptance bodies (Nobo, AsBo, ISA)
· Management of the interface between the customer approval bodies and R&D
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in electrical Engineering or equivalent (essential)
· Above 5 years’ experience in the safety management of products
· Relevant systems engineering processes and standards; e.g. ISO/IEC 9003, CENELEC EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, Mü8004 and their implementation in a safety development environment
· Understanding of the application of the quality, safety, verification and validation techniques applicable to system, hardware and software design and testing
· Experience of supporting customer acceptance and approvals processes for safety systems
· Knowledge of the design techniques for high integrity systems
· Knowledge of railway signaling practices and operation
· Working knowledge of signaling systems and products
· Knowledge of Rail Product Acceptance and Approval
· Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
What else do I need to know?
As the world’s leading rail automation system supplier, Siemens Mobility Management covers fields of Mainline Rail Automation, Mass Transit Automation, Freight & Products Rail Automation and Intelligent Traffic Systems. With over 20 years experience in China, MO MM has been a major local player in the Mass Transit market, which have successfully maintained the top three ranking in market share in China in recent years. “Advanced Rail Automation Expertise over Centuries” is MM China’s promise to customers and partners. With strong commitment, we have been working hard on localization, as well as broadening and deepening our business scope with local partners.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time