Job Family: Research & Development
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Mobility Division Mobility Management Business Unit R&D Center in Fuzhou, we are looking for Test System Manager.
What are my responsibilities?
The Test System Engineer provides support for the users of the test system, maintains the test system(s), performs required modifications and ensures that the test activities in the test system are following a schedule in line with the product releases’ implementation schedules.
• Manage and maintain the testing equipment including version and material management
• Liaise with the appropriate testers and validators in respect of design issues associated with testing
• Support of integration and system testing
• Visits to site to assist in testing and commissioning
• Degree in electrical Engineering or equivalent (essential)
• Good knowledge in network design and operation
• Above 2 years’ working experience, understanding of complex systems and the integration, testing and validation of them
• Relevant systems engineering processes and standards; e.g. ISO/IEC 90003, CENELEC EN 50128, EN 50129
• Experience in onsite and offsite testing of metro railway signaling projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time