Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Projects team and be based in Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane. The primary focus of this position is to provide support for small laboratory diagnostics project rollouts. This is an opportunity to contribute to the successful delivery of healthcare projects and work with a collaborative team of project professionals.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Project management of standard Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) projects includes commercial related tasks for standard LD projects, POC, Non-Atellica and CSI projects.
· Project Co-ordination of specific sales upgrades, including MRI coil upgrades, working with Technical Service Manager, Customer Care Centre, and Regional Service Representatives.
· Comply with PM@Health methodology and processes.
· Developing and maintaining processes and documentation for this area of responsibility.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
· Demonstrated Project Management skills
· Experience in managing small projects is advantageous
· SAP Experience
· Proven attention to detail
· Strong customer focus
· Ability to work in team environments
· The ability to communicate with a number of project stakeholders
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 6 October 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000
dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of
healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day
from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and
therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as
digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the
will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We
aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s
why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate
Check our Careers Site at Siemens
Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time