If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for all reports and documents needed for internal and external reporting’s in terms of
- Timely creation of the template
- Timely organization of reviews before the actual reporting
- Timely collation of material from all stakeholders who have to deliver
- Definition of content of the reports/documents together with Project Management.
- Communication with internal / external reporting stakeholder to organize reporting meetings in
terms of venue, participants, reporting document distribution
- Preparation of agenda, meeting materials
- Minute taking
- Actions/next steps to take
- Proper documentation of project deliverables whilst maintaining accuracy of the records
- Distribution of project related information to all levels of project team when necessary
- Provide weekly reporting on the list of outstanding documents due for submission
- Collating information from internal stakeholders to provide a monthly report to client
- Assisting on onboarding and offboarding of personnel within the project.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Relevant polytechnic diploma or equivalent.
- High degree of customer orientation, outstanding communication skills, organizational skills and excellent moderation and presentation techniques
- Team player and ability to work within inter-cultural teams
- Self-driven, fervent and assertive, able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Expert analytical skills
- Previous Document Controller experience in large projects will be a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time