DI FA is the global market leader in Factory Automation technologies and systems. Due to an unexpectedly high and sustained increase in demand as well as procurement challenges for electronic components, we are facing extended delivery times for certain product.
For FA delivery issue, we are looking for product logistic specialist. The main responsibility is to support urgent customers to push delivery time, assist PM team to be more professional and efficiency.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for product delivery prioritization based on business requirement and management instruction
- Actively communicate with sales regions, factories and headquarters regarding product delivery based on daily business requirement as the case may be
- Help in planning and maintaining of prioritization policies and procedures
- Monitor the prioritization process of product movement
- Responsible for CCC exemption application to authority to ensure the smooth import process at China Customs
- Implement and push internal process
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good communication skills on all fronts, as well as excellent interpersonal skills so as to ensure free flow of company logistics process
- Proficient in use of office software, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc…
- Strong data analytical ability
- Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
- Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks
- Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
- Computer, Logistics or Business degrees are preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Any other professional certification will be of added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time