Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as System Risk Engineer (f/m/d) at Advanced Therapies to drive the continuous development of "High-Quality Angiographic Solutions".
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a System Risk Engineer (f/m/d) you are responsible for our interventional angiography systems (product families: Artis zee/zeego/Q/pheno/icono
- You are part of a cross-functional team (e.g., solution engineer, product owner, risk manager, clinical experts) driving the ongoing development for high-quality angiographic solutions
- You will assess functional risks, perform risk-based assessment, and identify risk mitigating actions, as well as the appropriate documentation
- Additional to these activities you are responsible for reliable system specification, activities on continuous system integration and review of relevant artefacts on system documentation (e.g., CER, OM)
- As a risk engineering expert, provide holistic support, i.e. consulting activities as risk engineer, review activities, activities within clinical trials, and activities for on-time release are in your area of responsibility
- For the area of risk engineering / management, you will always scrutinize the "status quo" and identify measures for continuous improvement and increased efficiency
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or a comparable field of study
- You have several years of professional experience in product development or risk management of medical technology systems
- You have basic knowledge of national/international standards and regulations (EN, IEC, UL, etc.)
- Ideally, you also have knowledge in a special discipline (e.g., system engineer, system specification, system integration, system architect)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your strong analytical and results-oriented mindset as well as your ability to drive reliable decision making are your key characteristics
- You enjoy working with intercultural and interdisciplinary teams
- You bring strong communication, facilitation and coordination skills to the table
- Your fluency in English enables you to work with your international colleagues; German language skills are an advantage
- "Today is about tomorrow": you are highly motivated to drive change that supports continuous optimization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time