We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Working with the end users of creating technical documentation.
- You need to Study product and talk with product designers and developers.
- You need to Organize and write supporting documents for products.
- You have to Do regular estimation, planning and implementation of assigned documentation activities / tasks within the agile software development methods - adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline.
- You need to Participate in regular review meeting for the documentation deliverables with the development and system testing team and implement the review feedback using the appropriate tool.
- You need to Interact with the global documentation team based on project need.
- You need to Collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams to follow the SDLC and DDLC process.
- You have to Report project progress to the project management on a regular basis.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- You must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a good academic track record.
- You should have Should have obtained Technical Writing certification from a recognized institution.
- You should have 5 to 7 Years of professional experience in technical writing.
- You should have Working knowledge of Content Management tool, MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-Visio and Adobe captivate tool.
- You should have Knowledge of Screen capturing tool like Snag IT.
- Experience in creating Video tutorials is an added advantage.
- You Should have passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time