Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Translator in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for translation of contracts, letters, questionnaires etc.
- You will translate a variety of documents including Medical, legal, technical, and commercial materials.
- You will be reading and thoroughly understanding the context of documents, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
- You will translate from Arabic to English and vice-versa, making sure to maintain the original meaning and format, leaving the tone and style of the original language unchanged.
- You will seek to convert ideas in the source language to equivalent ideas in the target language.
- You will proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Linguistics, or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Translation Arabic-English.
- Strong level of English and Arabic communication.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of reading and writing skills.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time