- Ensure correct and lean DI MC LVM HQ SG&A closing, planning and analysis and coordinate relevant processes across the LVM and overarching MC organization.
- Drive overall accurate and timely LVM Pricing Process, Reporting and Forecasting within LVM and related BU or Central Departments.
- Forecasting, planning, and controlling SG&A HQ LVM.
- Monthly Closing and Reporting SG&A HQ LVM and HQ Hubs.
- Cost Center Controlling of specific LVM HQ SG&A Cost Centers.
- Control, support and drive pricing process, reporting and regulations within LVM (Integrate the price development overview of Material price from Procurement and Customer price from Sales, initiate and coordinate pricing calculations and decisions within HUB and with LVM Management, ensure process security and correct and transparent reporting of impacts).
- Support World LVM FIN Sales Controlling in specific tasks and areas.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Advanced Level, at least 3 years experience in a controlling position.
- Proficient in Excel, SAP, SAC Tool Landscape.
- EPM Proficiency would be a bonus.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Coordinate und guide multiple players across departments and countries; Partners will be located in Germany, China, CZ Republic, Americas.
- Organizing and planning: Coordinate and actively structure processes and collaboration in a multidimensional business setup with many interdependencies.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving: Analysis and understanding of complex and interdependent value flows required.
- Intercultural competence: International and diverse Team.
- Advanced Business English skill to collaborate with an international team.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time